Subject: Add info to resume question?

Add info to resume question?

From: Jeff Nemic <Jeffn_at_zombieworld.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:48:07 -0500

First: congrats on the video capability. I can't wait to try it!

Now my question: is there some way that information about what was last playing before shutoff could be displayed when you boot up?

What I'm thinking is instead of just asking if you want to resume or not, it could either let you know which playlist you were playing or the last song that was playing. Often when I boot up my recorder, I can't recall what I was playing last, and this would be helpful.

Thanks again for making my recorder oh so much cooler than an ipod!