Subject: Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools

Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:47:21 -0800

Got paranoia? How about a space bar? Or maybe a handle on how German translates
to English?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 11:24:33AM +0000, Mat Holton wrote:
> http://rockbox.haxx.se/newvid/How come you are so interested? Obviously you own an Archos and want to see it but I was justwondering about the 'very curious' part. Are you an insider from Archos?Man, I reckon Archos would sell loads more JBR's if they advertised this amazing new feature. Well done again jörgs!!
>
> -----Original Message-----From: Dr. Hermann Deters <Hermann.Deters_at_web.de>To: 'Rockbox development' <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 06/02/2004 11:14Subject: AW: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring toolsCan someone please tell me a source where I can download a demo video?
>
> Bio Hazards link doesn't work for me and jörgs doom video is also not
>
> available from his website as far as i can see.
>
> I´m very curious how video on archos works.
>
> Regards Hermann

David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7
http://www.mudbarn.com/~plugh/plughinfo.txt for geek code, pgp key, etc.