Subject: Re: Windoze 'Scandisk' errors

Re: Windoze 'Scandisk' errors

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:06:43 +0000

Thanks to all for their comments.

First comment should be that ScanDisk *is* a part of the Norton Utils suite
...ever since M$ realised that it was far superior to their own attempt ;)

As for repairing the damage - that's easy enough select one of the 'repair'
options, rather than "ignore" ...that will not, however, stop Rockbox from
creating new corrupt directory entries to replace them :(

I do like the idea of a old-style (now called 'cut-down') linux install, I
shall have to find time to take a look that way at some point ...replace my
old windoze problems with shiny new linux ones - LOL :)

BC