Subject: trouble recording
From: Cap Hamilton (
Date: 2004-02-06

I spent some time recording last night using a micropone and a small preamp
and plugged into the line-in socket of my Jukebox Recorder 20. I'm using the
latest 2000-02-02 build. I'd do several takes some over 2 minutes in length
and then play them back and finally keep the one I liked. I did notice that
the file length was marked as 1:59 but the actual file length was well
beyond that. Then when I came back to the file after playing some other
tracks, and played the file it played backed faster than normal, very
speeded up. Does anybody know what's going on?

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.