Subject: trouble recording
From: Cap Hamilton (puccino55_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-02-06

I spent some time recording last night using a micropone and a small preamp
and plugged into the line-in socket of my Jukebox Recorder 20. I'm using the
latest 2000-02-02 build. I'd do several takes some over 2 minutes in length
and then play them back and finally keep the one I liked. I did notice that
the file length was marked as 1:59 but the actual file length was well
beyond that. Then when I came back to the file after playing some other
tracks, and played the file it played backed faster than normal, very
speeded up. Does anybody know what's going on?