Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: audio/video player released, authoring tools
From: Bio Hazard (BioHazard_at_bak.rr.com)
Date: 2004-02-07

Jorg siad:
> I got the first one (but can't reproduce the download any more), the second
> I didn't get. It always takes me to web1000.com root, which has login screen
> option. From work the domain is blacklisted, they don't allow us to go there.
> What strange place is that?

a lot of people have trouble with web1000.com. but i get what i pay for right?
because the sites i put up on web1000 have no ads, bad urls and hotlinks redirect to ad pages.

ill write an HTML page for it, http://ZDBioHazard.Web1000.Com/RVF/RVF.HTML

Touillaud Said:
> I tested Doom and both movies from bio hazard, I saw less artifacts in Nemises and Tomorrow than in > Doom, but they may be simply harder to see.
> Did you use the default -play-fps for those two ?

I noticed that too. and yes i used the defaults

Jorg Said:
> Seriously, good idea, bookmarking should be pretty easy.

cool, cause i want to encode a movie! :D

watching movies on the bus to work really passes the time!
now i need bigger batteries! (100% this morning 27% now 2100MAh)

also i have a bug report: playing a video resets the equalizer settings so i need to go set them again before i listen to music. the values are still correct, but the effect is gone, meaning you ned to (in|de)crease the value by one and then set it back.