Subject: Re: voice recording on jukebox recorder 20
From: Samuel Kaufman (skaufman_at_med.umich.edu)
Date: 2004-02-09

Well, Scott, I was going to thank you, but then I saw that RTFM
business. You know, I searched for old archives and didn't find them.
Then I searched for "voice" in the manual that I downloaded long ago and
turned up nothing. Then I tried (quickly) to find the Rockbox home
page, but there was no link to it on the url that is at the bottom of
posted messages, and I wasn't at my home computer, where I had a
bookmark to the Rockbox homepage. Exactly how much hassle should one
go through before requesting information on this list? Or is this list
only for exotic questions?

>>> die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com 02/06/04 10:34PM >>>

--- Samuel Kaufman <skaufman_at_med.umich.edu> wrote:
> Hi all. I've tried to find the cumulative archives so I could get
> simple instructions on how to use the voice recording feature of the
> JBR, but I can't find the archive... And since Archos barely
mentions
> this product, I'm left without a clue.

F1 > recording (RTFM).

-scott