Subject: Re: voice recording on jukebox recorder 20
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-02-09

--- Samuel Kaufman <skaufman_at_med.umich.edu> wrote:
> Well, Scott, I was going to thank you, but then I saw that RTFM
> business. You know, I searched for old archives and didn't find them.
> Then I searched for "voice" in the manual that I downloaded long ago and
> turned up nothing. Then I tried (quickly) to find the Rockbox home
> page, but there was no link to it on the url that is at the bottom of
> posted messages, and I wasn't at my home computer, where I had a
> bookmark to the Rockbox homepage. Exactly how much hassle should one
> go through before requesting information on this list? Or is this list
> only for exotic questions?

sorry, this just seemed like the kind of question that could be answer by pressing buttons on the
archos until you found the answer. trial and error seems like it would be the easiest solution,
followed by looking through the manual (just the table of contents even).

also, the 'R' is for 'read,' meaning you should actually _read_ through it (as opposed to
searching for a word and giving up), as it contains lots of useful info and i'm assuming you're
fairly new to rockbox.

-scott