Subject: AW: subscribers ONLY
From: Dr. Hermann Deters (Hermann.Deters_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-02-09

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your message and for your work. I have noticed that some of
my messages that I wote to the list is going through and some others
not. Don´t know exactly what it is but looks like some outlook problem.
(maybe limited to the 2002 edition). I have configured outlook for all
of my email accounts and it seems that only when I set my account with
which I subscribed the list to default then this message appeares on the
list. When I use another account as default and write a message then
outlook says "this message will be sent with pop3.web.de" but it doesn´t
appear on the list. I will send this message twice, once with default
set to subscribed account once with default set to another account but
also send with subscribed account. If you read this message twice my
assumption was false, but then it remains strange that I have some
messages send to the list which never appeared there.

Thanks again for you work. Rockbox is realy GREAT!!!
Hermann
P.S. this message is with another default account.