Subject: Re:Re: space for .rvf's
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-02-09

Yeah, that's fine with me!

I have two 2 20Meg videos with sound and a couple of smaller video-only ones.

I'll have to wait 'till I get home to upload them though.

-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Stenberg <>To: Mat Holton <>Sent: 09/02/2004 12:51Subject: Re: space for .rvf'sOn Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Mat Holton wrote:

(taken off-list)

> I have created a couple of spiffing .rvf video files but alas, I do not have

> the space on my website to place them! Does anyone know of any free web

> space where I can put them, that is if anyone wants to have a copy?

> there only small 20meg each...

How many movies do you have?

I'll setup a web upload form for you, and then I'll put your movies on the

same place I put Jörg's existing ones, if that's fine with you!

Daniel Stenberg -- --

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

They Might Be Giants.