Subject: RE: [rockbox] space for .rvf's
From: John Wu (
Date: 2004-02-09

I have few files to upload too. Can anyone recommend a free web site to put

I got a Tivo with video extraction, so I have an endless source of
television shows to convert to rvf. So far I have converted:

- An episode of the Simpsons where Homer get a prescription to medical
- An episode of Futurama called "Anthology of Interest 2". There is a great
segement where Fry wishes that the world was more like a video game.
- A new episode of CSI called "Suckers" that aired last week.
- Two episodes for the Cartoon Network's Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law,
from the two-parter "Deadmutt" storyline where Harvey is accused of
murdering Dynomutt.

I also have episodes of Red vs. Blue ( in quicktime format.
Can someone recommend some software to convert quicktime into mpeg?