Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: [rockbox] space for .rvf's

RE: [rockbox] space for .rvf's

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:13:29 +0100 (MET)

> I got a Tivo with video extraction, so I have an endless source of
> television shows to convert to rvf. So far I have converted:
> - An episode of the Simpsons
> - An episode of Futurama called "Anthology of Interest 2".
> - A new episode of CSI called "Suckers" that aired last week.
> - Two episodes for the Cartoon Network's Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law,

Easy guys, I think this is carrying us too far. Certainly there's a lot of
video material out there which can possible converted. But bear in mind that
this is copyrighted stuff.

> I also have episodes of Red vs. Blue (redvsblue.com) in quicktime format.
> Can someone recommend some software to convert quicktime into mpeg?

Any "real" video editor like Adobe Premiere or Ulead Media/Video Studio can
certainly do that. For the freebie stuff try Flask, but I'm not sure.

Jörg