Subject: RE: mp3 tools
From: ajf_at_midmaine.com
Date: 2004-02-10

>> For the vast majority of people, the important question is
>> > {typo removed} how well the software works and whether it is freeware,
>> > adware, spyware, shareware, or commercial.

I think it is worth mentioning that one of the listed freeware utilities,
mp3trim, has a file size limit that prevents me from processing a 22
minute LP side that I recorded at high quality.

The software invites me to register ($19.95 and up) in order to remove
this size limit.

I think it should be reclassified as Crippleware.