Subject: Flashed & battery drain
From: David Greenfield (dgreenfield_at_taltrade.com)
Date: 2004-02-10

I recently flashed my FMR (20040204 build) and for the first time in 18 months the battery drained below what was necessary to play music, while I was listening, and while the charger was plugged in.

I turned the unit off and the battery icon has bouncing dots with an indicator counting up the volts and a % next to it.

Is this an issue with the flashed Rockbox? I remember early in the flash days some sort of charging issue. Thanks for any help.

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.