Subject: Re: MP3-Cutter for CUE-Files?

Re: MP3-Cutter for CUE-Files?

From: Jon Drukman <jsd_at_cluttered.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:08:25 -0800

At 04:48 PM 2/10/2004, Chris Holt wrote:
>Not to be mean, but I didn't want you to scare anyone away from this very
>useful bit of software, which I personally have found very simple to use.

while i appreciate certain things about mp3directcut (the visual waveform
display, the fact that it's free), i've found it an utter nightmare from a
usability standpoint. is it possible to go through a big mp3 file, set a
bunch of points, and have smaller mp3 files written out? i sure can't
figure out how. i wound up just selecting each region by hand and using
save selection. very slow and error prone. (too easy to reset the entire
selection by accident).

-jsd-