Subject: RE: Extremely low audio (all of a sudden) w/Rockbox 2.1
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-02-12

I've got a non flashed FMR, and 70 is a good value for me... I've never used
it with much lower values (except utra-quiet environment).
I start earing a vague noise at ~40-45.

It's quite hard to know the volume value in the original firmare (or did I
missed something ?) but the slider in the menu seem to be at ~ 3/4 of it's
way for an approximatively equal output level... Lot of approximations but
in the end I don't see a real diffrence between the 2 firmwares on this
point.

What level did you used ?

Nicolas