Subject: Re: Recording and line-in

Re: Recording and line-in

From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:32:52 +0100

I get a feeling people don't read the excellent material that exists
on the FAQ about microphones and recording through mics. It covers
everything I needed to know except contact information to someone who
could help me solder a mic amp together ;-) (anyone willing to make
some bucks...?)

  Check it out: http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/faq.html
Scroll down to Question #63

/Svante