Subject: Re: Recording and line-in
From: svante t (
Date: 2004-02-12

I get a feeling people don't read the excellent material that exists
on the FAQ about microphones and recording through mics. It covers
everything I needed to know except contact information to someone who
could help me solder a mic amp together ;-) (anyone willing to make
some bucks...?)

  Check it out:
Scroll down to Question #63