Subject: RE: Dead archos
From: Touillaud Nicolas (
Date: 2004-02-12

or your battery died.

The power cord can't provide enough energy at sart iirc, if you own a
"classic" jukebox, you can check the bettries (cheaper than a hd !), for
v2/fm I can't say... but you can get a 2" HD adaptor and test you disk on a

For flashed boxes, there is a trick holding F1 while plugging-in the
power/the USB, check the mail archive.

Good luck