Subject: Re: Re: Extremely low audio (all of a sudden) w/Rockbox 2.1

Re: Re: Extremely low audio (all of a sudden) w/Rockbox 2.1

From: <bri0831_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 9:49:36 -0600

Hello and thanks for replying.

Yeah I had tweaked the audio settings, etc. to my liking and like I said- it was kickin' ass. It still sounds good, but it's just that the volume has to be jacked up (in my mind higher than normal) for it to be pretty loud, and even with that it's not as loud as it was before. So what I did was let the FMRecorder play music all night while I was sleeping last night to drain the battery completely. I will then try a fresh charge and see if this fixes anything, maybe something just glitched, etc.

I'll let everyone know how it works.

Thanks again guys.

Brian G.