Subject: My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

From: Ready, Matthew <MREADY_at_jgh.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:54:03 -0800

The future of mobile computing and multimedia is going to be bluetooth
enabled hard drives. These devices will enable everything from pda
watches, cell phones, and ear pieces to have access to high quality
databases of multimedia content. The question I have is who will be
first? Apple or someone else? Ipod is apparently going bluetooth soon.
I was wondering, is it possible to make the Archos Jukebox do bluetooth
networking using a simply USB bluetooth dongle? There are tons of them
available cheap such as this one at walmart:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2432046&sourceid=1
500000000000000624080

Anyways, that's my question. I am looking forward to the replies!

Matt
www.wisdomproject.net