Subject: Re: My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

Re: My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:17:09 +0100 (MET)

> I was wondering, is it possible to make the Archos Jukebox do bluetooth
> networking using a simply USB bluetooth dongle?

Absolutely impossible, the Archos is a slave device, like the USB dongle (or
whatever other devices people would like to plug it to). You can't stick it
together with anything else than a master, mostly a PC. And ontop of that the
only USB profile it does is a mass storage device. And if that's not enough
the USB only talks to the disk, not to the CPU of the Archos. Viewed from
USB, it will always be just a harddisk, no more, no less.

Jörg