Subject: Re: My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

Re: My first post...Can the Jukebox do bluetooth?

From: Chris Muth <rockbox_at_muth.cc>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:07:24 -0600

Yea, I checked out the spec before posting and saw that. Grrr...
They must have been feeling PC.
>From what I have seen from you - especially during the i-opener thing - I get the impression that you
have been doing computers/hardware/electronics for a long time.

Perhaps it is just slang, but about all I have ever heard or used and is Master/Slave.

Ah, it just hit me. ATA! Primary Master, Primary Slave, Secondary Master, Secondary Slave.
PCI Master/Slave... <http://www.google.com/search?q=pci+master+slave>

Oh well....

Take Care,
        Chris