Subject: Re: File system corruption

Re: File system corruption

From: blaou <blaou_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:43:21 +0100

My Rockbox:
Jukebox Recorder (V1)
40 GB HDD.
I used the bleeding edge build on February 1st 2004 (Flashbox).

To me it happened after I hit the "stop" button when finished recording.
I had a *panic* screen but didn't write down the number.
When trying to access the box under Windows and the disconnecting it, I
had
*panic*
ata: -71
Since then I'm trying to recover my files (almost 36 GB, full of unsaved
recordings). I'm finally making very good progress with "GetDataBack".
Access to my DiskDump is no prob, just tell me where to email the 36GB
image to ;) (or do you mean something else...?)

Hope this helps,

blaou