Subject: AW: AW: Playing a directly from Archos disk or copied to disk hangs in the middle - plays correct on the Recorder itself.
From: Rainer Stengele (rainer_at_diplan.de)
Date: 2004-02-13

Thanx for that!

1by1 didn't do it, too!

Most of the files do play now with any mp3 player after fixing them with mp3fixer!

I have one which is totally corrupt - it kills your speakers...

Its nice to be able to fix the bugs but I wonder where the bugs happen. Is it Rockbox or is it the hardware or the Archos software?

At which level does Rockbox start to manage the recording process.

Again - the Archos Recorder itself played all files without problems.

Regards,
        Rainer