Subject: Re: Dir Buffer Full on New Recorder v2 (non-FM)
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-02-13

--- Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I've seen these sorts of errors when there was no
> .rockbox directory. Make
> sure that directory exists in the root.

I originally thought that was what caused the problem
too but I'm pretty sure that the second time I saw
this bug I made sure that the .rockbox dir (and all
the contents from the instalation zip file) were there
and I still encountered the bug. Also, don't the
latest daily build versions of Rockbox now create the
.rockbox dir if it isn't there?

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com