Subject: Re: sound settings when as aux....
From: Matias Orchard (
Date: 2004-02-15

I've just tried it. YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW IT
SOUNDS!!!! B-)))

- sound settings: plain/flat/0
- ch: stereo
- volume 93%

No noticeable distorsion, not at all! I'm really
impressed, at as an aux with my home audio system does
not sound as good ;-)

The only problem I've found - it's got nothing to do
with this thread though - is that using the largest
(don't remember the name now...) font you cannot see
the last line of the screen when surfing
directories... it happens not always, and not when
browsing menus. You can go down enough and then back,
but you cannot see the last line of that directory;

--- "[IDC]Dragon" <> wrote:
> Yes, should be OK. It's not the allowed voltage,
> it's the nominal level for
> 0 dB, so all your sources are comparable in volume.
> 1V is standard for aux
> level, iirc.
> Jörg

Do you Yahoo!?