Subject: Re: Is it Possible to Randomly Play across all directories and/orsubdirectories?

Re: Is it Possible to Randomly Play across all directories and/orsubdirectories?

From: Trent Johnson <trentj_at_efn.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:09:47 -0800

You can do this with Rockbox and no extra software.

With version 2.1 while in the root directory you can go to into the settings
menu > playlist options > create playlist
wait for it to create root.m3u in your root directory (it could take some
time)
toggle shuffle mode on (press f2 then rewind)
play the root.m3u file

This is assuming you have a Jukebox 20 recorder. I don't know what the
options are for others.

trent