Subject: RE: Assembly optimization taken out (was Re: File system corruption)

RE: Assembly optimization taken out (was Re: File system corruption)

From: Newsletters <pmc.newsletters_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:38:59 -0000

I have the same disk as trent, so my situation should be the same.

I'm happy that the problem was found out!
Unfortunately at the cost of an improvement of the code...

> I'm very sorry for any kind of data loss this has caused. How could I
have foreseen that?

Please don't be! You were just doing your best to better rockbox and I,
Trent, and everyone should be very thankful for you work and that of all
the others who do what they can.

Actually, after learning it's a disk related problem, I feel bad for
going 'Hey, it doesn't work here!'. I wouldn't even mind changing the
disk if that meant for you to keep the more efficient code. Still, i'm
glad that i don't have to do so to keep using the latest and greatest
rockbox!

> Again sorry,
> Jörg

Again, thank you Jörg for all the work they keep on doing.

Pedro Clemente