Subject: RE: File system corruption
From: Pedro Clemente (
Date: 2004-02-16

Hey Jörg, i didn't see my post commenting your work.

I don't know if my post got 'eaten' or not, but if it did, here it goes:

I can't stress enough how good your participation has been to this
project. I'm not saying this because i know exactly what code you have
been doing, because i myself don't contribute in that manner to the
project, but no one should feel bad about writing good code. And i think
that is what you did!
You did an improvement to the code, and everyone should be happy about
your effort. It's a shame that it didn't work for me and some people
also, but believe me, i'm the one feeling bad that your code can't be
used because of my hard drive!

I thank you (and everyone else on this project) for all the work all of
you put in!

Pedro Clemente