Subject: New Recorder v2 (non-FM) vs. older JB

New Recorder v2 (non-FM) vs. older JB

From: Seth Fischer <sh.fischer_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:57:50 -0500

Hello,

I bought a 20 GB Jukebox Recorder v2 (non-FM) and was disappointed when I
saw that it came with the LI-ION battery. The web-site (Amazon) and the box
said NIMH, but the documentation (inside the box) said LI-ION. I wanted to
be able to swap in sets of the NIMH I already have and avoid the problem my
wife has discovered with her Palm pilot, that it doesn't really hold a
charge anymore. The question is this... Is there a significant difference
between the older JBs and the v2, besides the battery (quality, build, blah,
blah, blah). I still have a few weeks before I need to send it back if I
want the other model.

Thanks,

Seth