Subject: RE: New Recorder v2 (non-FM) vs. older JB
From: Dennis Lui (
Date: 2004-02-16

i just bought one of these from amazon as well, and although it seemed like
a good move at the time, the battery issue is beginning to concern me.
i read the battery FAQ, and it didn't really go into quality of the Li-ION
battery of the V2 recorder. so, basically, my questions is this:

will i be able to consistently get 6+ hours of play, if i follow the formula
set forth in the FAQ (charge the device with deep discharge off and trickle
charge on)??

-Dennis Lui