Subject: RE: New Recorder v2 (non-FM) vs. older JB

RE: New Recorder v2 (non-FM) vs. older JB

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:52:34 +0000

Yes, >6hrs is well and truly within expectations ...I think it is more like
10 or 11.

For all your battery info try the inspiringly named:
http://www.batteryuniversity.com/

:)

The downside of LiIon batteries, is that when they do eventually reach the
end of their life (guesstimated at about 18 months) it is illegal to send
replacements out via postal services - so you need to return the whole unit
to Archos for "repair" - once they stop making the unit, replacement
batteries are likely to become unavailable after about 5 years.

:(