Subject: Re: Video plugin and tools problems/limitations
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-02-17

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:48:04 +0100 (MET), [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
wrote:

>> Again: keep up the good work!
>
> I try. I'm (slowly) working on a one-click tool to convert AVI and MPEG.
> This will be Windows-only, since it uses the DirectShow infrastructure.
> halftone
> and rvf_mux are portable.
>
> Jörg

I'm kind of in the middle of writing a Windows GUI for all the tools that
pretty much just runs the command lines for you(ie you type in the input
file
and an output location and it outputs a rvf with sound by running each
tool).
Should I bother finishing this, since you're making the other tool?

-John