Subject: Re: Video plugin and tools problems/limitations

Re: Video plugin and tools problems/limitations

From: Bio Hazard <BioHazard_at_bak.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:01:39 -0800

> BTW, what's the battery life with video, since you seem to do long runs? I
> haven't tried, and for 8MB it's much longer.

it lasts about 4 hours on a full charge while playing video only. so i can
get in a full watching of KungPOW and UHF on a single charge

> > The plugin resets ALL audio settings EXCEPT volume to their
> > defaults (on the chip, but not in the firmware!) (that is
> > 0 dB for treble, bass, loudness; 0% for balance, bass boost;
> > stereo channel configuration). You have to enter each setting
> > in the sound settings menu and up/down them by one in order
> > to get them back or reload the from a .cfg file.

yes thats very annoying, i hope it gets fixed soon

BTW could the F buttons be bound to something? i was thinking
F1 = contrast down
F2 = backlight on\off
F3 = contrast up

contrast controls would be really handy.