Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox 6000...

Re: Archos Jukebox 6000...

From: <schettina.bolly_at_freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:59:53 +0100
Hello,

I have just found your website with firmware for above MP3-player and wonder if you can answer the following question: Does the Jukebox 6000 have problems with data transfer to/from PC's with "Windows XP" ? Whenever I try to transfer a bigger amount of data (e.g. up to 1 GB or more) to my PC it stops after approx. 10 minutes, telling me that there is a E/A-device error or that it cannot read from the source drive. It uses firmware version 5.08 and even though I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from Archos.com nothing has changed. I tried the same data transfer on PC's with "Windows 2000" & "Windows 98 ME" and it worked fine. Could your firmware version 2.1 solve my problem ?

Sorry to bother you with this but I hope you can help me.

Many thanks & Regards, Schettina Bolly