Subject: Re: flashing recorder v2
From: scott (
Date: 2004-02-19

--- David Litchman <> wrote:
Ok. Should I then flash to the daily build, or to2.1? Is it even possible to flash to a
different version of thefirmware other than the one that's currently loaded? 2.1 works justfine
for me, and I'd prefer stability over having the latest andgreatest.

if you get a wrong plugin error with 2.1, download a daily build and flash with that. after you've
done the initial flash you can run 2.1 by playing the 2.1 .ucl file.

Do you Yahoo!?