Subject: RE: Windoze 98se & Slow USB 2.0

RE: Windoze 98se & Slow USB 2.0

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:29:59 +0100

No idea, sorry.
The hub won't help if it behave like the controler itself (cheap usb2 hubs
do), but I'm not sure, I don't think the USB can change its speed once
connected, so an empty usb hub should remain a 2.0 peripheral once a 1.1
device is plugged.
Once again, I have not tested this.

Good luck with your Vaio !

Nicolas