Subject: Re: button model #?
From: Minuk Choi (
Date: 2004-02-19

Thanks for responding.

Perhaps I should have been clearer. The "button" I am referring to are the
switches which sit on top of the circuit board that the plastic ones press.

My F2 button broke off, and I've been displeased with the entire FMR's
button layout and am considering on buying switches(likes the ones on the
circuit board) and affixing those on the FMR's plastic lid so that I'd have
buttons which are more "reliable".