Subject: Re: My next silly question
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-02-19

> notice on both the F2 and F3 screens there are functions for the left,
> right and down buttons, but nothing for the up button.

This is because of the quickmenu feature. Many people (incuding me until
just recently) don't know how quick they can be:
Hold F2 or F3 like a shift key, press left, right or down meanwhile. This
toggles the associated setting and closes the screen again immediately.
For hardware reasons we can't detect F-key + up pressed simultaneously.
That's why there is no up.

Jörg