Subject: [OT] Good ways to begin learning C++?
From: Noah Smith (
Date: 2004-02-19

Hi all,
 I've spent a while today looking for resources for learning how to program
in C++. I haven't been able to turn up much though, as every place I look
seems to bash things that another site/resource reccomended. I figured this
might be a good place to ask, because I think you guys would know what
you're talking about.

 I don't have any real previous experience with C or C++, though I did use
BASIC on a Commodore 64 some back in the day. I understand some general
programming concepts, but not much more than that. Online resources or book
reccomendations are both greatly appreciated. On another note, thanks again
to all who've put together this amazing firmware.