Subject: Updated video conversion tools by [IDC]Dragon

Updated video conversion tools by [IDC]Dragon

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:30:04 +0100

Hi all,

[IDC]Dragon sent me improved versions of his tools to create
RVFs for his video plugin. As he is on a business trip now and
does not have access to his webspace atm I have uploaded them to
my webspace temporarily. You can download them at

http://arnold-j.bei.t-online.de/rvf-tools.zip

(Please be prepared that if you have a look at my website that it
is (1) german only and (2) rather outdated.)

The new tools contain a new "halftone.exe" that should be
roughly 3 times faster and a new "rvf_mux.exe" that supports
MPEG2.5 sample rates (although the support of both MPEG2 and
MPEG2.5 sample rates seems to have a bug - see my other thread).

Jens