Subject: No Fat32 partition on JB 20

No Fat32 partition on JB 20

From: Adrian Smith <drin_smith1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi all. I've had my Jukebox 20 for 14 months now, and
have been running Rockbox for the past six months or
so. Last week I used the JB as I normally do,
listening to it on the train. Turned it off at my
destination, put it in my bag, turned it on an hour
later only to see the Rockbox splash screen then:

No FAT32
partition!

Then I see a brief flash of "Partition List", which is
quickly replaced by:

P0: S:3F
T:C 19061 MB

I can scroll up and down through three partitions, the
latter two of which are populated with zeroes.

I'm running 2.1 in flash, which is what I've had in
the box for the past couple of months. I can get a
charging screen but nothing else seems to work. My PC
won't recognize it as a hard drive (plugging in USB
doesn't do anything) so I can't get it recognized as a
drive in order to play with Partition Mangler or any
other tool.

Anyone have any suggestions? I miss my Jukebox!

Thanks in advance!

-Adrian Smith