Subject: Re: Experiencing problems with the RVF GUI tool and the MFC library (Visual C++?)

Re: Experiencing problems with the RVF GUI tool and the MFC library (Visual C++?)

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:28:19 -0500

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:06:27 +0000, Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
wrote:

> Nope, downloaded the .NET framework, it changed nothing, and I can't
> find the VC++ runtime online.

Sorry, I'll look into it. I only tested it on one other machine running
Windows XP just
cause I don't have any others TO test it on. I'll check again.

In the meantime, download the MFC runtimes from here:
http://www.ndh.net/home/mschmitz/runtime.zip

Next build SHOULD run without them. I hope.

Again, sorry for the trouble. I must have accidentally built it with
Static DLL's instead
of shared. My bad.

John