Subject: Fw: A little wish list for the blind

Fw: A little wish list for the blind

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:48:23 -0700

From: Rocker
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 10:36 AM
Subject: A little wish list for the blind

Hello Rock Boxer's!

First off, I am not a programmer so excuse me if I am out to lunch on this
one.

1). Would it be possible to write some code that would make the menus,
folders, sub-folders accessible and configurable via the root directory/USB
port on a windows XP based machine? This would give the blind access to
them with their voice synthesizers.

2).. If I can find someone to do so, can the talkbox patch be expanded to
read all menu/sub-menu items? I.e.. sound/bass/up or down etc?

I am getting frustrated because I cannot use all the features that your
great work offers!

Any comments and suggestions welcome...rocker