Subject: Fw: A little wish list for the blind
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-02-22

From: Rocker
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 10:36 AM
Subject: A little wish list for the blind

Hello Rock Boxer's!

First off, I am not a programmer so excuse me if I am out to lunch on this

1). Would it be possible to write some code that would make the menus,
folders, sub-folders accessible and configurable via the root directory/USB
port on a windows XP based machine? This would give the blind access to
them with their voice synthesizers.

2).. If I can find someone to do so, can the talkbox patch be expanded to
read all menu/sub-menu items? I.e.. sound/bass/up or down etc?

I am getting frustrated because I cannot use all the features that your
great work offers!

Any comments and suggestions welcome...rocker