Subject: Two suggestions
From: Marc MERLIN (
Date: 2004-02-23

Could I make 2 suggestions for rockbox?

1) key lock should prevent the off button from working on the recorder
   (the hardware doesn't prevent that, does it?)
   I went snowboarding with my recorder today, and it turned itself off
   3 times, and at least twice because of pressure on my jacket (where
   the player was)

2) Just like my empeg car player, I'd love to have a function to
   "tag this mp3 for review" so that I can later plug into my laptop and
   re-rip a bad mp3, or otherwise do some action on it.
   Implementation-wise, some button to write the path to the currently
   playing mp3 into \toreview.txt or somesuch would be plenty

Thanks again for the great software

Home page:   |   Finger for PGP key