Subject: JBR 20 V2 charging questions
From: Nanker Phelg (
Date: 2004-02-23

After owning a JBR 15 for a year, I grabbed one of the JBR 20 V2s
 from amazon. I have a couple of quick questions about the battery
charging behavior of the V2:

 - I had read on another post that the charging is handled by the
hardware on the V2. If that is the case, do the deep discharge and
trickle charge settings matter at all?

 - Can the V2 be connected to the AC adapter while playing, allowing
for charging and playing at the same time?

 - Has anyone purchased one of the replacement battteries for the V2
 from the company listed on other posts and tried to install it?

Thanks in advance

Composed by sacbeemail.
Get Your Free E-mail at . Or visit Northern California’s premiere news and information website at .