Subject: nice work (but had to use archros software to change time/date)
From: Combe, Colin (C.Combe_at_napier.ac.uk)
Date: 2004-02-23

Hi,
congrats on your rockbox work - i've upgraded the firmware and (almost) all
of it works perfectly. The only exception is that I had to revert back to
the Archos firmware to change the time/date. Not a big problem as doing it
this way worked, but i thought i'd report this slight problem anyway. the
model i have is a Jukebox Recorder 10, the original flash ID (if this is
useful info - i don't know) was 0x222F v1. When I press 'on' to set the
changes to the time it just reverts back to the old time.

cheers,
colin