Subject: Re: Fw: A little wish list for the blind

Re: Fw: A little wish list for the blind

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:44:25 -0700

The Plextor uses CDRW's and is about twice the size as the Archos. Not to
mention the price (1K US. I know if someone got on to my concern there
would be a whole bunch more rock boxers out there! If there is a solution
to this I for one would be more then happy to compensate them for their
efforts...rocker