Subject: Re: Editing files recorded on AJBR20

Re: Editing files recorded on AJBR20

From: DaveP <dave_pap_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:15:07 -0500

I tried various programs for the same purpose and finally stumbled on
Nero Wave Editor. It's the simplest, fastest tool I've found for
splitting, joining, editing, and cleaning up files recorded on my AJBR20.

I don't think it's available as a stand-alone, altho it is a separate
program from Nero.

Question: do you use an external mic for recording? Anybody know if the
Archos mic would improve recordings like band rehearsals and gigs? Any
other tips on how to get good quality recordings?