Subject: Typical "HD error" problem, but in a wierd situation

Typical "HD error" problem, but in a wierd situation

From: <marc.reynes_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:05:02 +0100

hello the list,

I know i'm bit verbose lately but I haven't fix all my problems yet.
After having found my charger in an old backbag, I burnt my good old HD (forgot
the recommended "unmount" before unplugging my jukebox)..
Thanks to your http://rockbox.haxx.se/mods/ page, I changed the HD of my Jukebox
studio 6Gb with another 6Gb hard drive.
Everything's fine with that, the disk is FAT32 formatted and has only one
partition. The disk is ok with windows.
_But_ :
 - when i start the jukebox I get a "HD error"
 - my linux box isn't able to map the drive whereas I used to work perfectly
Here's what says the messages log :
Feb 24 12:44:48 SYSTMRE kernel: Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
Feb 24 12:44:48 SYSTMRE kernel: scsi0 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices
(and that's all)

Has someone an idea about why my jukebox is wasting my work and love life this
times ?

Of course, the batteries are fully charged

Thanks for any idea

MR.