Subject: Re: Typical "HD error" problem, but in a wierd situation
From: marc.reynes_at_free.fr
Date: 2004-02-24

> Yes, you probably need to resolder the tabs that hold the small PCB:s
> with the battery springs on them.

You're probably right. But if it were really a problem with the battery springs,
shouldn't my jukebox boot normaly when plugged with the charger ?
Btw, what's the PCB ?

> BTW, you can't burn a HD just by forgetting to unmount the file system.
> I think your old HD is alive, and the real problem is the broken solder
> joints.

maybe the word "burn" isn't correct indeed. I mean, the HD is dead. The symptoms
are the followings : the jukebox is detected when he's plugged by usb to
windows, but no drive is found.

Thanks for your idea, i'll have a look at the solder

MR.